Senior Data Engineer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
This project is a successful lottery and sports betting operator, with a strong presence in more than 16 countries in Africa under 5 different brands with 4 languages. The plan is to extend countries to 21. The company is globally recognized as a start-up specialist for gaming operations in emerging markets. The company is fast-growing, has doubled in size over the last 3 years, and has plans for further expansion in Malta. The business has an active online customer base of more than 170k customers with as many as 40k+ new first-time customers per month. The number of Sports bets exceeds 7 million per month.
- Cloud, Python, Data Analysis, Databases, Big Data, GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Solid experience as a BI or Data Engineer for 2+ years
- Knowledge of GCP services: DataFlow, BigQuery, DataStudio
- Experience with data visualization and BI tools
- Python scripting
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Design a data flow from various 3rd party data sources to a data lake for further analysis
- Create dashboards for data insights and custom online reports for business stakeholders
- Along with DevOps Team maintain onboarding of new data sources, implementing data consistency checks and cost optimization during data processing
- Maintain knowledgebase about the data availability in the system
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up