Senior Data Engineer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Customer and project description
The Project is about ingesting information from external sources and putting them into a data lake or warehouse (BigQuery) for reporting. After having this data, it will be generated in the Data Report.
The main objectives of the project are to work with live data, generate the reports and share them with stakeholders.
- 5+ years of Python and SQL experience
- Experience with Data Warehouse solutions
- Understanding of Data Lake
- Airflow, Redshift, PostgreSQL
- Docker, Jenkins
- Google Analytics
Nice to have:
Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, or other Business Intelligence tools. GCP experience is a plus
- Developing from scratch new Data warehouse solution
- Communicating with customer
- Resolving technical problems as they rise
- Bug fixing of newly developed features
- Writing Unit tests and integration tests
- Regular ceremonies participation
- Mentoring more junior colleagues