Senior C#/.Net Developer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
We are interested in hiring a Strong Middle/Senior C# Developer for full time work for our Belgian customer – OMP – a leading software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning. The main mission of the company is to optimize the customer’s supply chain. OMP supplies its customers with reliable Supply Chain planning software that keeps production and logistics environments running smoothly. The software products are designed to improve the operational efficiency of the customer’s supply chain by implementing the best practices of Integrated Business Planning and innovative Advanced Planning Systems.
As a new team player, you will be part of a core team of dedicated experts that is responsible for a fundamental layer of the software suite. In our joined mission to solve challenging problems, we are continuously evolving on architecture level (service based architecture, task-based programming,…) and on technical level. With your passion for designing and developing frameworks that are generic and of high-quality, you will contribute to the further development of our core software modules. Together with the team, you are responsible for the entire development lifecycle: technical analysis, implementation, and maintenance. This position implies the ability to learn under the supervision of more experienced colleagues and involves extensive communication with the customer.
One of the key features of the customer’s platform is web services. To further improve scalability, availability and openness the development team is building a WebAPI as access point for external services. We are looking for a developer with passion to design and develop the backend based on the .Net stack. Together with the team, you will be responsible for the entire development lifecycle: technical analysis, implementation, and maintenance.
- analysis of functional requirements;
- conducting technical design analysis sessions;
- conducting code reviews for other colleagues;
- close communication with the team and customers;
- participation in the Scrum meetings;
- writing functional and technical documentation.
- profound knowledge of C# language and .Net Core framework;
- profound knowledge of OOP and design patterns/principles;
- experience with ASP.Net Core framework;
- experience with RESTful architecture;
- good understanding of asynchronous programming;
- Master’s degree in computer science;
- upper intermediate English;
Will be a plus:
- UML knowledge;
- experience with Azure cloud platform;
- experience with Containerization of .NET Core applications;
- preferably experience with xUnit for unit testing;
- experience with MongoDb, Redis, RabbitMQ.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Great international work environment;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 Vacation Days;
- Corporate Doctor;
- See BENEFITS section for the full line-up.