Senior C Developer
You would be a great fit for this position if you have:
- Bachelors or Master’s in Computer Science
- 5+ years of programming experience in C/DS
- Coding experience in complex data structures, Multi-threading, synchronization primitives (mutex, semaphore etc.), memory handling, bit-operations, IPCs, Sorting/searching mechanisms etc.
- Log analysis and data analysis tools
- Knowledge of C to fix issues in current codebase / debugging techniques
- Experience working with file systems, transactional databases and SQL will be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of B-Tree and Key-value stores implementations will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to work with others as a team
- Fluency in English
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- Take responsibility of the tasks and deliver on-time.
- Deal professionally and collaboratively with all levels of the organization and across geographies.
- Designing solutions to complex business problems
- Writing reusable, testable, optimized and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Detailed periodic status / health reports of the project
- Identify the project risk and planning mitigation action with the PM at the project or module level.
- Delivery of project modules as per plan and with quality