Senior Business Analyst
What is the project and why should you care?
During the Covid crisis, there was an urgent need for quick testing with immediate results. The existing situation clearly indicated the arising need for testing facilities that are accessible, affordable, and allow people to get results in a matter of minutes, not days.
Between the Covid-19 peaks, the company is working to expand support for other tests and provide quality laboratory research for the population.
Spoedtestcorona is a chain of testing centers offering rapid screening tests among which are Covid-19, STDs, skin and nail diseases, as well as blood tests in the Netherlands and Belgium.
We are developing several products for our client.
Spoedtestcorona has created a scalable platform where users can register, pay, and select a timeslot for an appointment to get a Covid-19 speed test, and lab employees can manage bookings and process the test results. Such a digital solution enables to minimization of human mistakes factor while keeping a high level of compliance and data security. The platform is integrated with an all-Netherlands registration portal, CoronaCheck app for generating a digital test certificate, and third parties for ID checks. Software solution consists of several customizations for the different target audience.
To enable customers to do their Covid-19 speed test or any other offered test from anywhere in the world, we developed a new product for online testing, Easly. All you need is your phone, the test kit purchased in advance, and your ID. A medical worker will support you via a video conference call.
Now we’re starting the development of a brand new product for blood testing to enable customers to perform regular health checks at home.
You would be a great fit for this position if have:
- Experience as PO, BA, or Requirements Manager
- Experience of work with healthcare solutions is a plus
- Jira, confluence
- Knowledge of the BPMN modeling tool is a plus
- Understanding, and wide-reaching application of technical principles and concepts
- Knowledge of how to design, develop and test APIs, Dataflows, and integrations
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple project assignments
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Works well independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation
Business analysts should be the person with a good understanding of business needs, he/she will work on reviewing the company’s business processes and identifying opportunities to improve business efficiency by advising on which software is needed and designing new solutions.
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- Developing product vision, scope, and requirements
- Identifying and documenting business needs
- Generation of improvements and their discussion/approval with stakeholders
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task, and workflow analysis
- Creating context diagrams, BPMN flows, and activity diagrams (refinement, planning sessions)
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements
- Leads in producing deliverables including business process flows, UI mock-ups, use cases, and storyboards
- Support the project team as required
- Documents functional specifications and user stories, collaborating with others on the development team
- Resolves questions and issues during the development cycle
- Supports the definition of test cases and scripts
- Collaborate with stakeholders (conducts analysis for stakeholders, communicate status, gather requirements, create presentation and demo)