A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- 4+ years BA experience or similar;
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good knowledge of sports-betting industry or product ownership and development; or a relevant similar industry with high volumes and complexity such as Finance;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to undertake limited travel to customer sites with occasional long distance travel to support existing or newly signed customers;
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills;
- Flexibility to work outside of your roles responsibilities if needed
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies such as SAFe, SCRUM and Kanban;
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence & Balsamiq;
- Demonstrable experience of BDD
- Working hand-in- hand with the Product Owner(s) on features, requirements and backlogs;
- Work closely with the product team and development teams, managing change in an agile fashion;
- Lead the analysis and requirements definition;
- Participate in the solution definition and validate that the solution covers the requirements;
- Compile functional requirements and document clearly the needs for our systems designs and continued development;
- Provide options and recommendations on how to best meet the business needs;
- Support our desire to build incrementally with fast, collaborative, integrated learning cycles;
- Lead iteration system demos;
- Create and maintain documentation, policies and procedures;
- Build relationships with customer and business stakeholders
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Low hierarchy and open communication.