Senior Back End Developer (Java)
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
The client is one of the world’s leading leasing companies, with 1.7 million vehicles in over 30 countries. Which manage the entire life cycle of their vehicles, handling everything from purchasing and maintenance to selling former lease vehicles.
The client currently in the progress of digital transformation so need skilled engineers who will be working at Scrum teams. As the client has multiple projects there are plans for internal rotations in order to meet business goals.
- 4+ years of experience
- Java 11
- Spring framework
- Spring Boot
- OOP and SOLID principles knowledge
- Experience in agile software development
- English level – Upper-intermediate
- Test frameworks for TDD and BDD
- Message broker experience for pub-sub and queueing technologies (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc)
- Container management (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experience with Software Security and Network Security
- New features development within the existing product or new products
- Communicating with customer
- Resolving technical problems as they arise
- Bug fixing of newly developed features
- Writing Unit tests and integration tests
- Scrum ceremonies participation
- Mentoring junior colleagues might be required
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up