Senior Automation QA
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer in Test. It’s a hands-on role within a delivery team and you won’t ever be sat twiddling your thumbs. We’re looking for a curious engineer who wants to push forward, faster and smarter, never settling for second best. And if you’re anything like us, you won’t rest until a problem is solved.
- We are looking for Test Engineers that like to code
- Excellent communication skills including spoken and written English
- Great testing knowledge
- Ability to read production code (JS ES6)
- A track record in developing test automation within an Agile environment
- In-depth knowledge of HTTP
- Experience with modern Frontend Performance Testing using tools such as lighthouse
- An understanding of microservices architecture from a testing perspective
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- A self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
- The ability to interact with colleagues from all disciplines and different divisions
- And work closely with the developers
- Following ‘automation first’ approach
- Analysing and identifying the most efficient level and type of testing needed across the development and release cycle, and which automated tests will provide the most value and coverage
- Developing and evolving test frameworks and tooling
- Working closely with the team to analyse, debug and resolve the bugs
- Mentoring and coaching other engineers on all aspects of testing