Senior Automation QA
What is the project and why should you care?
A group of us sportsbook industry professionals got together in 1997 to create a product that could help local bookies. We made our project to take bookies to the next level of managing their books. We designed the first version of our bookie management software to highly organize and streamline an agent’s day-to-day functions.
Since that time, we’ve continued to introduce new features that help bookies grow their businesses and make more money. At the same time, we’ve significantly improved their player’s experiences in betting on sports and casinos.
We cover over 80 sports leagues to suit any player’s tastes, with in-game and props betting. We now have premium and 3D digital casino games, along with 2 live dealers to keep your players entertained at any time, day or night. You can keep making money even while you sleep.
A project has consistently led the way in creating fantastic software to help bookies improve and grow their businesses for over 20 years.
You will be an excellent fit for this position if you have:
- 5+ years of software quality activities in work teams under Scrum or Kanban methodologies developing projects of at least six months
- 5+ years of experience in the test automation domain in test automation roles
- 5+ years of relevant QA experience
- 3+ years of experience in Web and Mobile Application automation testing (Cypress, preferred)
- 5+ Experience with testing tools management (Jira, Test Rail, or similar)
- Experienced in BDD tools like Cucumber (preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in performance testing (JMeter, K6)
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps
- PMP and/ or Scrum Master Certification (or Knowledge Scrum / Kanban Methodology)
- ISTQB Certification
- Additional experience as a full-stack web application developer (based on .NET and MS SQL Server)
- Experience in Security Testing
- Fluent in Spanish or minimum English at a Green (470 – 725) TOEIC Listening & Reading Test level
- Advanced experience in Bitbucket or Git (Branches – Forks – PR Management)
- Software development and testing lifecycle knowledge
- Availability to work within the Costa Rican time zone
Here are some of the things you’ll be working on:
- Set up test automation from scratch, including clean code and code styling rules, using relevant branching and merging strategies
- Design and define, along with the Software Development Manager and the Tech Leads, the technologies, frameworks, and standards aligned with best practices and methodologies of Quality Assurance and QA Automation
- Ensure the technical excellence of the team communicating, implementing, facilitating, and expanding the specialized domain of the group, the technologies, programming languages, frameworks, techniques, best practices, and standards defined by the organization
- Training team members in new tools or frameworks to increase the quality of deliverables
- Build test automation frameworks from scratch and support development and testing teams within SDLC/STLC processes
- Perform controls over project quality, general functional testing, integration testing, and release to the production environment