Senior AQA Engineer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Casumo was established in 2012 and has been leading the innovation of the iGaming industry ever since. Known for its unique and lovable brands including Casumo, Dunder, Kazoom Casino, and Casino Secret, the group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences. We believe in the power of collective genius and look for idea generators, solution seekers, and ingenious innovators that want to play a part in pioneering our brands into the future.
Casumo takes pride in its Engineering culture and its product quality and quirkiness. They have a modern engineering mindset, move fast, experiment, and apply an automated test approach. They believe every individual’s needs and desires to be unique and let each developer be the main force for creating their best work environment and make an impact. A humble and open mindset is essential to reach higher aims.
- To review requirements and design specifications for errors, assumptions, and accuracy, providing meaningful feedback to business analysts
- To develop testing strategies for a micro-service based event-driven architecture as well as internal and public-facing website products
- To work with development teams on software components analysis to provide the solution for automated testing scenarios and scripts
- To contribute QA automation framework design and implementation
- To create, maintain, and execute automated test cases
- To perform regression testing on each released version of the software, prior to certification
- To collaborate with the QA team in improving and standardizing the quality assurance and quality control process
- Correctly prioritize tasks so the effort is focused more heavily on areas that are likely to cause potential problems
We are specifically keen to hear from professionals who can demonstrate the following background and experience:
- 2+ years of manual QA experience and 2+ years of QA automation experience
- Vast experience writing test strategy, test cases, overate and end-to-end testing of web-based products.
- Extensive hands-on experience developing automation testing using Cucumber, Selenium, Gatling
- Extensive hands-on experience with performance testing, stability, the latency of services
- Extensive hands-on experience with web UI testing.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and defect tracking software
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Docker, and AWS
- Strong hands-on experience in Git flows and source code management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Strong English skills both in verbal and written communication