Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Customer and project description:
We’re looking for a talented QA Engineer to join our growing team of passionate technologists as part of QA function. To ensure success as a QA Engineer with us, you have:
- Advanced programming skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent project management skills
In this role, you’ll be part of the software development team, and work with different stakeholders to ensure the quality of our software through manual and automated testing.
- API test automation with REST Assured
- Frontend automation with Cypress
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field
- Previous experience working as a QA Engineer
- Have a good understanding of software testing processes and techniques
- Familiarity with programming languages (preferably Java) and databases
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Identifying test requirements for the features under development
- Implementing and maintaining back-end and front-end automated tests
- Identifying, reporting and verifying software weaknesses
- Collaborating with the software development team to solve application faults
- Liaise with other stakeholders to fully understand system requirements