Senior Angular Developer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Customer and project description:
We are looking for a skilled Senior Engineer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using Angular.js concepts.
Location – Lviv, Rzeszow, Krakow
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to work independently in Angular.js
- Good experience or exposure to usability best practices for browser-based web applications
- Latest version of Angular is preferred.
- Experience in integrating client-side components with server-side components in a web-application context
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as Git and SVN
- Ability to write quality code that is reusable, testable, and efficient
- Experience in following an agile development process
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration
- Work with product development team to plan front-end components based on business requirements, usability requirements, and technical requirements
- Collaborate with designers and usability experts to ensure a great client-side user experience
- Hands-on coding / development as required as part of the core engineering team
- Follow the agile development methodology implemented in the engineering team
- Actively participate in testing and support / maintenance activities.
- Participate in code peer review processes and quality improvement initiatives within the engineering team