SAP SD / OTC
About the project:
An SAP-focused Platform that helps big corporate customers to lease the right mix of construction tools and to limit tool redundancy on the job site. It reduces administration for purchasing and accounting, clients can take a bigger set of tools in a lease, rather than purchasing it. Tools are labeled with tracking information – so clients can allocate tools directly to staff, cost centers, and projects.
We’re building the whole platform that can:
- Manage the available tool park across 30+ countries
- Manage different pricing and tax models
- Protect from theft and damage – manage insurance
- Manage repairs, delivery
- And many other features.
Team structure and size
The overall Program size would be around ±150 people including customer and vendors
We’re working with SAFe, meaning we’re using a scaled Scrum approach. There are several teams (as of now 4 big teams, but we’ll have a 5th one in Poland soon), each is about 10-15 people. The structure is the following: we have PO from the client-side, we have BAs, SAP SD, ABAP, Java, QA, Scrum Master, and SMEs. Additionally, there are other teams we’re integrating with.
- At least 5-year experience in the SAP ERP environment.
- Extensive SAP SD module is a must ERP Order to Cash knowledge Proven track record of project implementation is a must.
- Knowing extension modules like customer service and warranty management are plus points.
- Checklist of transactions: IW51, IW52, IW53, IQ02, IE02, IB51, IB52, IB53, VA02, VLO2N, VF02, MMO1, MMO2, MMO3, MIGO, CICO, W22, S010 Customizing: pricing, document types, output types Have experience involving in planning, designing, implementing, and testing end to end solutions in an international environment.
- Have good product based domain knowledge (e-commerce, product life cycle, sales, logistics, aftermarket service).
- Have integration scenarios experience (SAP to non-SAP) using interfaces such as IDocs, RFC, SOAP, REST, etc.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP SD
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of SD
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required.