About the project:
An SAP-focused Platform that helps big corporate customers to lease the right mix of construction tools and to limit tool redundancy on the job site. It reduces administration for purchasing and accounting, clients can take a bigger set of tools in a lease, rather than purchasing it. Tools are labeled with tracking information – so clients can allocate tools directly to staff, cost centers, and projects.
We’re building the whole platform that can:
- Manage the available tool park across 30+ countries
- Manage different pricing and tax models
- Protect from theft and damage – manage insurance
- Manage repairs, delivery
- And many other features.
Team structure and size
The overall Program size would be around ±150 people including customer and vendors
We’re working with SAFe, meaning we’re using a scaled Scrum approach. There are several teams (as of now 4 big teams, but we’ll have a 5th one in Poland soon), each is about 10-15 people. The structure is the following: we have PO from the client-side, we have BAs, SAP SD, ABAP, Java, QA, Scrum Master, and SMEs. Additionally, there are other teams we’re integrating with
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience in full-stack development in SAP ECC 6.0 environment and/or S/4HANA, ideally in SAP SD module and technologies (e.g. ABAP, UI5, HANA DB)
- Good understanding of architecture principles and design patterns
- Analytical skills to draft development methodologies in a variety of different technologies
- Excellent communication skills, customer-oriented thinking, along with a strong drive for success and a high level of commitment
- Participate and conduct feasibility study, research and development, prototyping and proof of concept (PoC) in implementing new/existing systems, solutions and processes.
- Participate in the technical and project documentation such as but not limited to functional, system and technical design, requirements and specifications.
- Develop, customize, enhance, fix and maintain codes, applications and systems.
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to the project manager/team lead/supervisor/immediate manager.
- Actively participate in and lead the peer review and status meeting to communicate progress and escalate risks and roadblocks
- Defines highly complex technical requirements for ongoing systems maintenance and future functionality to meet District requirements and improve system efficiency.