We are happy to announce a significant day in the history of Symphony Solutions! We have expand...12 May 2016
Symphony Solutions is a fast growing international organization, that provides Western-European clients with high quality IT, BPO and Consultancy services.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee and candidates.
The company is currently looking for a Recruitment Specialist for a full-time position in Symphony Solutions Office in Skopje.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proven work experience as a Recruitment Specialist;
- Understanding of software development company functioning;
- Good knowledge of different recruitment practices;
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews;
- Familiarity with Candidate Management Systems;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Good persuasion and sale skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- IT background is preferred.
- Full life-cycle recruitment from the development of vacancy description and requirements, sourcing of candidates, pro-active search, networking, interviewing candidates to negotiating potential job offers;
- Track applicant flow, maintain pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration, help collect and analyze recruitment data;
- Present fully-screened qualified candidates and coordinate interviews;
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process;
- Manage candidate interview results and selection decision;
- Provide candidates feedback on interview results as appropriate;
- Attend career fairs and conferences to promote company and deepen the pool of potential candidates;
- Provide analytical and well-documented reports to the rest of the team;
- Perform job-related duties as assigned.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, different trainings etc.);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses.