A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- Proven experience in IT recruiting/headhunting preferably within SW development company (3+ years);
- Working experience within headhunting agency is a big plus;
- Good knowledge of Macedonian IT market;
- Strong network of talented experts;
- Basic understanding of major programming technologies;
- Great communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
- English - Upper Intermediate+
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines;
- Flexibility and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Ability to prioritize, self-motivation and passion to work;
- Detail-orientation, and self-organization;
- Recruiting of IT specialists of different levels;
- Salary benchmarking, market research and analysis;
- Communication with relevant stakeholders to ensure understanding of projects requirements and clarification of position details;
- Maintain relationships with candidates and build strong passive pipeline;
- Managing full-cycle recruitment processes including sourcing, contacting, interviewing, selection and hiring;
- Attend career fairs and conferences
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Most wanted office space to work in;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses.