On July 14th-16th Symphony Solutions hosted training "Software Architecture for Engineers" in L...20 July 2017
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
We are looking for an exceptional QA/Software Tester (Automated), with strong skills in Agile Development and Testing, to join one of our customers’ team in a rapid development environment creating bespoke and customised automated testing solutions across highly complex, high transactional systems.
As a QA/Software Tester (Automated) with us, you’ll have exposure to these systems and more, as you take our products and your career to the next level.
- A Technical background – BSc or equivalent in IT/Engineering/Scientific or related discipline and professional experience of minimum two years in IT;
- A background in development and coding experience in at least one object oriented programming or scripting language such as Java, Python;
- Experience in SW development life cycle, software testing methodologies, QA process and software release cycle for both manual & test automation testing;
- Experience working within an agile development environment and with open source automation tools such as Selenium WD/Cucumber/SoapUI/Postman;
- Practical experience on test automation frameworks such as TestNG, MochaJS, Cucumber etc.;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills with strong attention to detail;
- Experience using Test Case Management Tools such as Testrail, HP ALM, Zephyr etc.;
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiarization with UNIX environments and RDBMS/ SQL scripting;
- Experience in Defect Management Process and relevant Tool such as Atlassian Jira, Rational ClearQuest etc.;
- Familiarization with Gherkin expression language;
- Experience with testing online gaming applications;
- Understanding of Behaviour/Test Driven Development;
- Experience working with version control systems;
- Qualified to ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level
- Ensure high quality and compliance to requirements throughout the software delivery cycle;
- Prepare, maintain & execute Test Plans in accordance to the Business Requirements & Quality Process, in conjunction with the product owner/development team;
- Work with developers, business analysts/Product Owners and stakeholders to identify automation candidates to achieve the desired component and end-to-end workflow;
- Create automated test scripts and cases from scratch, executing for functional, integration and system tests;
- Contributing to automated frameworks for both online and API solutions enhancing & maintaining existing solutions;
- Raise and monitor project and system related defects and ensure they are re-tested in a timely manner;
- Actively participate in all relevant Agile meetings, provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance to schedule and quality requirements;
- Provide estimates and feedback to the Tech Lead/Test lead for project scheduling purposes;
- Provide test reports on a regular agreed basis which detail testing progress, issues and risks;
- Work with the QA team lead to provide continuous enhancements to our processes and products;
- Work in Agile alongside developers and also being involved in requirements validation and refining before development
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication