Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
We are looking for talented, passionate people to work with a new American client that is developing a unique product – part entertainment TV, part social engagement, part online gaming – all blended in to one unique experience.
The high-quality production and unique format- which has received 17 utility patents including Europe, China, the United States, Macau, Australia, Japan, Singapore, and South Korea – is destined to become a disrupter and a great developer opportunity.
Our team is responsible for architecture and developing from scratch all components of the game which include clients for table and remote users, backend services, streaming and admin interfaces.
The game experience will be unique on the market and there will challenges that will require passionate, collaborative approaches in order to ensure the product is of the highest quality and that it will delight end users.
You’ll be working in cross-functional, multicultural, and distributed teams which will be using best practices of Agile development.
- 2+ years of QA Lead and 5+ years of general QA experience
- Experience managing QA team (1-3 QAs)
- Ability to establish, continuously support and improve QA strategy and QA process for multi-product solutions
- Excellent analytical skills and big-picture thinking
- Product release support
- Responsible for ensuring general product quality and stability
- Highly motivated, result driven and initiative person
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
Will be a plus:
- Qualified to ISEB/ISTQB Intermediate level
- Version control systems (Git)
- Continuous integration (Bamboo, Jenkins)
- Experience with TDD and/or BDD
- Facilitate and coordinate QA efforts, remove technical impediments
- Ensure team follow current QA standards and processes, initiate changes to process when necessary
- Ensure review process is established in both manual and automation QA areas, and works according to set requirements
- Write tests when necessary, contribute to test design
- Analyze business requirements, transform them into test cases, provide estimates
- Identify and communicate discrepancies between actual implementation and business requirements
- Present and approve test designs with stakeholders
- Monitor test metrics and ensure trends are positive or at least stable
- Ensure team estimations are adequate and explainable
- Perform hands-on testing
- Ensure that QA and developers are aligned and work together towards defined requirements
- Work with TL to identify, assess and communicate the impact of changes in code affecting the QA process, hence delivery
- Mentor development team and participate in leveling of the team members
- Monitor individual performance and participate in performance reviews
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up