All Symphonians are welcomed to have a three-meals lunch right in the office for free. Early birds can treat themselves to a free breakfast.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Based in the UK, the client helps large companies build cloud solutions for applications and infrastructures that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market. As a member of our professional team you will be part of the evolution of our product by contributing to the design, implementation and operation of a world-class cloud solution. Recent projects include a full end to end-product supply solution for Tesco Direct, and a product on boarding solution for Tesco Food.
Other clients with similar solutions include Maplin, Office Depot, Argos, Dixons Carphone, John Lewis, and Wonderbra. One of the most exciting recent developments is the use of our platform to revolutionize procurement within the NHS.
Application provides content management, including range management/content filtering, pricing management, hierarchy management, and content editing and translation; and order control, such as order visibility, track and trace, alert system, and full and semi-automated order integration. The company’s system enables retailers to increase the range of products sold online without the risk and cost associated with holding stock. It serves various industries that range from fashion to consumer electronics, books and stationery, computer hardware, power tools, and DIY to survival essentials globally. In the current world of ‘Big Data’ efficiency, the solution has provided a rapid and flexible alternative to traditional unwieldy systems integrations and has become a vital enabler in the business processes of some of the most recognizable brands including Tesco, Office Depot and Bear Grylls.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask);
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries;
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture;
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python;
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform;
- Able to create database schema that represent and support business processes;
- Strong unit test and debugging skills;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN).
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Free English courses.