Over the years, the advancements in technology have changed the digital gaming, lottery and spo...16 February 2018
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Our client is one of the leaders in sports betting and online gaming in the UK. It is responsible for the online, mobile and telephone operations for their brand. Combined with a strong retail estate presence, ensures its customers have consistent product experience across all channels. This includes the fast-growing area of ‘bet-in-play’ sports betting where our client is one of the market leaders. The latest offering from our client is its mobile betting application which allows its customers to place bets on their favorite sporting event whether they are at home, out and about or even at the event itself. It promises to provide its customers with the best possible service via whichever channel they choose.
Project goal is to provide the best user experience on mobile and desktop platforms for seamless sports betting and online gaming experience. We are working on developing a new product using some of the latest web and mobile technologies.
- Minimum 5+ years of QA Management experience;
- Experience managing QA team(s) for enterprise mid and large size projects (50+ people);
- Ability to establish, continuously support and improve QA strategy and QA process for multi-product solutions;
- Excellent analytical skills and big-picture thinking;
- Product release support;
- Stakeholder management;
- Responsible for ensuring general product quality and stability;
- Highly motivated, result driven and initiative person;
- Advanced communication and presentation skills;
- Project Coordination experience would be a plus;
- Test Automation experience (UI test automation) is desirable;
- Qualified to ISEB/ISTQB Intermediate level;
- Version control systems (Git), continuous integration (Bamboo, Jenkins);
- Experience with TDD and / or BDD would be a plus.
- Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects;
- Responsible for leading and directing the QA leadership team;
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance;
- Be accountable for the test automation projects, mentor, and provide leadership to the QA automation developers;
- Participate in interviews, induction, training and performance evaluation of all QA leads;
- Provide technical leadership and expertise within the field of Quality Assurance and Testing;
- Ensuring that the development teams adhere to the principles, guidelines and best practices of the QA strategy as defined;
- Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation;
- Building and maintenance of quality standards as well as enforcing technical and testing standards;
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes;
- Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders;
- Ensure the proper usage of available tools to gain the maximum benefit of the QA effort. This includes testing tools for functional, performance, automation, etc.;
- Manage training and continuous learning of QA staff by means of short courses, conferences, meetups, certifications, etc.;
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams;
- Direct the development of the QA strategy, methodology, discipline and framework. Driving and improving the QA team in areas of automated testing and agile testing;
- Provide technical expertise in Test Automation, Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools and Techniques across the teams;
- Work with QA leads, Architects, Tech leads, SDMs to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate quality goals.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Paid breakfast and dinner;
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.