Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
As a Backend Developer, you will be working on our in-house projects: designing features, writing code, performing code reviews, solving problems, tracking down bugs, and delivering stable and well-written solutions.
You will form part of a cross-functional development team where the team owns and drives the continuous improvement of our products using agile methodologies.
Our backend is powered by a LEMP stack, GraphQL and we rely on Vue.js for our frontend. We are inherently a curious team and are always on the lookout for new technologies that could potentially be incorporated into our stack.
- Design and develop new Backend features
- Perform functional requirements analysis
- Write high-quality code and documentation
- Work closely with other developers, QA, and product teams
- Apply analytical skills and be committed to quality
- Help track requests, issues, work progress, and any other changes using our project management tools
- Provide estimates and technical documentation on request
- Write code with performance, reliability, and maintainability in mind
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Work in collaboration with external partners when required
- Manage code changes using our version control system
- Perform code reviews
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up