Fantastic physical shape and cheerful mood. That is possible with regular fitness training without even leaving the office!
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
To provide all office coordinator duties, with the highest possible service level and in accordance with the required Company Procedures and Policies to optimize the efficiency and productivity of the office and its team.
- 1-3 years of experience in major Office Administration and/or Travel Coordination areas (Travel Manager, Office Manager);
- University graduate;
- Fluent English and Ukrainian;
- Other European Languages (German, French, etc) are a benefit;
- Visa Process Experience (so that person may help in Travel Coordination as well);
- Representative and client-oriented person;
- Quick learner and willingness to grow;
- Excellent Team-Player but also able to work independent;
- High Level of Service orientation;
- Willing to take initiative and well organized;
- Facility Management: organize and manage the office layout; ensure that the entire office looks clean, tidy and representative; especially ensure common areas (kitchen, reception, meeting rooms etc) are clean and presentable; arrange for necessary repairs in the office; coordinatng rooms and ensure they are representative at all times; coordinate special catering services (like with client visits, special meetings, office parties etc.); answer telephone calls; receive and host people that visit our office; administration of different requests;
- Supply Management: keep track of our office supplies and order them timely; keep track of kitchen/catering supplies and order them timely; manage and order supplies within the budget guidelines of the organization;
- Corporate Travel Arrangements: provide the employees with necessary Visa Support; book flight tickets; reserve hotels, transfers, rent cars, etc;
- Clients Visits: reserve hotels, restaurants, local transportation etc. for company clients; reserve abroad transfer for clients if necessary; create a pleasant and welcoming environment for the clients and ensure they receive a pleasant and positive experience during their visit;
- Event Management: organization of various company events, social events in particular; recommendation and selection of Venue; recommendation and selection of entertainment (if necessary); preparation and sending of invitations
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.