IT specialist with 10 years of experience tells us about how to become a good programmer, tells...30 October 2013
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony Solutions is a fast-growing international organization providing Western-European clients with high quality IT, BPO, and Consultancy services.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. Java, C#, C++, SAP, PHP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for an experienced .NET Team Lead for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company. The specific project is for a company that is driven by mobile, data science and the art of the possible. with an impressive experience that pushes the boundaries with its award-winning products and solutions.
- 7+ years previous .NET development experience
- 3+ years leadership experience
- Demonstrable experience with Azure
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Experience working on and leading enterprise level projects that involved at least four team members
- Demonstrable experience interfacing with clients in extracting use cases and deriving requirements
- Experience with application server set-up using IIS
- Experience using RESTful and SOAP Web Service technologies: ASP.NET, AJAX, JSON, XML
- Working experience with OO Patterns: Singleton, Façade, Factory, Visitor
- Experience with VisualStudio
- Knowledge of formal design languages, including UML, Rational Rose
- Working knowledge of Database and data frameworks technology: RDBMS, ADO.NET, ODBC, NHibernate, SQLServer
- A sense of humor
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Have “attention to detail” as your middle name
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Career and professional growth
- Performance reviews twice a year
- Great international work environment
- Comfortable office facilities
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- Casual Fridays, corporate events
- Free English courses