We encourage our colleagues to upgrade professional and personal skills by using 40 billable hours for education and advancement.
Symphony Solutions is a fast-growing international organization providing Western-European clients with high quality IT, BPO, and Consultancy services.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. Java, C#, C++, SAP, PHP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for an experienced .NET Team Lead for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company. The specific project is for a company that is driven by mobile, data science and the art of the possible. with an impressive experience that pushes the boundaries with its award-winning products and solutions.
- 7+ years previous .NET development experience
- 3+ years leadership experience
- Demonstrable experience with Azure
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Experience working on and leading enterprise level projects that involved at least four team members
- Demonstrable experience interfacing with clients in extracting use cases and deriving requirements
- Experience with application server set-up using IIS
- Experience using RESTful and SOAP Web Service technologies: ASP.NET, AJAX, JSON, XML
- Working experience with OO Patterns: Singleton, Façade, Factory, Visitor
- Experience with VisualStudio
- Knowledge of formal design languages, including UML, Rational Rose
- Working knowledge of Database and data frameworks technology: RDBMS, ADO.NET, ODBC, NHibernate, SQLServer
- A sense of humor
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Have “attention to detail” as your middle name
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Career and professional growth
- Performance reviews twice a year
- Great international work environment
- Comfortable office facilities
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- Casual Fridays, corporate events
- Free English courses