Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proven team player
- 4+ years experience as an IT Engineer, with proven experience in the Microsoft environment
- Ability to work on Multiple Customer sites in a Support role and involved Project-by-project basis
- Customer-focused with a proven track record in your current role
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, and keen to learn new skills with a positive attitude
- Good English with excellent communication skills
- IT skills Microsoft related e.g., Office 365, Windows…
- Experience with Windows 10 and Office 365
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Firewalls, switches, access points including VLAN’s and VPN
- Azure knowledge is a bonus
- IT Certifications – MCP, MCSA
- Able to prioritize, delegate and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- You must have excellent experience with Microsoft i.e., Active Directory, Office365, Windows 10, Firewalls, Networking. This opportunity will give you training, experience, and allow you to follow the eventual path of higher-level IT Engineer work where you will work on interesting projects.
- For the role to be successful, you will need to have at least 3+ years of current experience in non-first line support, helpdesk, and remote support work within a Microsoft environment using Windows 10, Office365, Active Directory with an interest in networking.
- You will be working daily with Office 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, EMS, Security & Compliance), Azure (AD, migrate, backup, DR, WVD, SQL, Apps, monitor), SonicWALL (firewalls, access points, NSM, CAS), Aruba (gateways, switches, access points, central), Datto (Backup, DR, Access Points), Unifi (access points, switches, bridge)
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Workstation
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up