It's not a secret that a rainbow has got seven colors. We all have our special ones.20 April 2016
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony-Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Of course, we have competitive salaries and compensation packages. We do have comfortable office with Wi-Fi zones and relaxation areas. But it is better to see them than to read about them. What you will find here is a proof that we are different, so different that our management sits at the same desks as juniors do. We are different in a way we choose our colleagues, in how we work and relax. We have a lovely kitchen with a fish tank and a turtle, a foot ball table that can become very noisy at times. We don’t like suits and ties, because we think that no individual can be creative when constantly worrying about the shape of their clothes. We work in a world with no limits: technological, professional, geographic or any other.
Our customer is a leading provider of software solutions for managing Environment, Health & Safety and has proven expertise in delivering solutions to large global organisations. This enables companies to aggregate EHS data in a single, auditable database and manage their analysis and reporting more effectively. This ensures effective compliance, rigorous operational risk management and a more robust approach to corporate sustainability.
This is a position for a Microsoft .NET C# ASP.NET / MVC developer for an enterprise software platform.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate expertise with all of the language features e.g. dynamics, generics, LINQ, lambdas and reflection.
- Understanding HTTP protocol and Web API;
- DI and IoC;
- Friendly with ORM, collections enumeration, writing effective LINQ queries, JS friendly, understanding JS scope/context, JSON notation and transferring data from back end to front and vice versa;
- Experience working with multidimensional object collections on front end;
- Experience in writing SQL queries with joins, sub-queries, etc. would be a plus!
Main technologies and frameworks used on project:
- Asp.Net MVC, WebApi2, Entity Framework, MSSQL, AutoMapper, Castle Windsor;
- The successful candidate will be involved in the design, development and maintenance of the application and will work closely with a remote development team in Dublin, Ireland.
- Communication with Dublin teams and teams in other locations in English.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English and German classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.