Middle Sitecore Developer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Location – Lviv, Rzeszow, Krakow
4+ years of experience in Sitecore with SXA, ASP.Net, SQL server, understnaidng of HTML, CSS, JS; good team team player
Experience — 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in designing and developing Sitecore-based web applications
- Experience in developing complex, high-availability, high-volume, and n-tier applications
- Hands-on experience developing web applications with Sitecore 9.x/SXA
- Knowledgeable in methodologies and design patterns, CMS implementation best practices
- Ability to complete all phases of SDLC including analysis, design, development, testing and support utilizing traditional waterfall and Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET
- Excellent communication to interact with business teams
- Check that system is unit tested and verified according to requirements
- Assist Dev Lead on the technical issue resolution Engineer, Data Scientist)