Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Good experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Understanding of SASS/LESS
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies like BEM
- Modern CSS (previous CSS3), including flexbox and CSS Grid for layout
- Understanding of Important CSS concepts such as the box model, positioning schemes, inheritance, solving selector conflicts, etc
- Creating wireframes, prototypes, user flows, and site maps
- Developing prototypes in HTML and CSS