Mid/Senior QA Engineer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Customer & project description:
This project is a successful lottery and sports betting operator, with a strong presence in more than 16 countries in Africa under 5 different brands with 4 languages. The plan is to extend countries to 21. The company is globally recognized as a start-up specialist for gaming operations in emerging markets. The company is fast growing, has doubled in size over the last 3 years, and has plans for further expansion in Malta. The business has an active online customer base of more than 170k customers with as many as 40k+ new first-time customers per month. The number of Sports bets exceeds 7 million per month.
Main technologies FE – React.js, Angular for CMS. BE – Java
Team composition: SDM, Architect, PO, 2 DevOps, two scrum teams, Support Engineers.
- Experience 2+ years
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant studies is a plus
- Experience with mobile, web and API testing
- Experience with Agile projects (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Working knowledge of SQA methodologies and practices
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Upper-intermediate English
- Requirements Analysis
- Mobile web testing
- Applying various Testing Types
- Creating and reviewing Test Design
- Conducting Demo of the product
- Defects tracking
- Communication with customer