Middle/Senior Manual QA
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Customer & project description:
Vivino is the world’s largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app where users can research, rate, review, and buy wines.
With a scan of a wine label, the user receives instant information about that wine, such as user ratings and comments, prices, other wines in that segment, and complementary food pairings.
Because Vivino is powered by a community of millions, wine discovery and purchase are fun, accessible, and effortless for wine drinkers and for buyers of all quantities.
Vivino app is available for download in the app store and has over 45 million users worldwide. The biggest share of the market is in the United States, with around 9 million users. France, Brazil and Italy are caught up in a race for the second and third places with 3.7, 3.4 and 3.3 million users respectively. It’s easy to tell from the stats that Vivino app is well received all around the world, with the majority of its users comprising the US and Europe.
Vivino app is available in 15 different languages with more being added as the market share grows in other countries.
Symphony Solutions managed the QA process which included manual and automation testing. Manual testing uses extensive tooling and services to ensure high predictability and repeatability of the process, which in turn decrease the risk of faulty software. These include:
- backend (API) testing
- frontend and UI testing
- mobile testing for Android and iOS
The development team in Lviv is a part of the back-end and web teams as well as a full and only QA team. While, the QA team is a combination of Automation Engineers and Technical QA Engineers who work together to provide high quality of the product on various levels.
- Technical background is a must
- basic SQL skills
- Good understanding of test techniques and QA terminology
- Good understanding of the STLC and SDLC
- Mobile experience for more senior candidates (Mid 2-Mid 3)
- Web service and API testing for more senior candidates (Mid 3)
- That might correlate with 2+ years for Mid 1 and 3+ for Mid 3
- Analyze product requirements
- Test cases development and maintenance
- Provide full-cycle testing (API, mobile, integration)
- Perform thorough test case execution and defect reporting
- Close communication with client
- Experience in testing documentation (Test Plans, Test Cases, Checklist etc)
- Ability to understand the technical specification and code itself
- Experience with Web service APIs
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Workstation
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Private Medical Care
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up