Middle/Senior Full Stack Engineer (Node.JS)
What is the project and why should you care?
We are looking for talented, passionate people to work with a new American client that is developing a unique product – part entertainment TV, part social engagement, part online gaming – all blended into one unique experience.
The high-quality production and unique format- which has received 17 utility patents including Europe, China, the United States, Macau, Australia, Japan, Singapore, and South Korea – is destined to become a disrupter and a great developer opportunity.
Our team is responsible for architecture and developing from scratch all components of the game which include clients for table and remote users, backend services, streaming, and admin interfaces.
The game experience will be unique on the market and there will be challenges that will require passionate, collaborative approaches in order to ensure the product is of the highest quality and that it will delight end users.
You’ll be working in cross-functional, multicultural, and distributed teams which will be using best practices of Agile development.
You would be a great fit for this position if have:
- 1+ years experience with ReactJS
- Experience with serverless development (AWS)
- OOP and SOLID principles knowledge
- Experience with Git
- Ability to write readable, well-documented code
- Experience with NoSQL databases (DynamoDB)
- Experience in using Test Frameworks – Unit and Performance Testing
- English level – Intermediate
- Working in an Agile development environment
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in gambling or online gaming
- Knowledge of Web UI frameworks (React/Angular)
- Experience with serverless and AWS ecosystem
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- New features development
- Communicating with customer
- Resolving technical problems as they arise
- Bug fixing of newly developed features (no refactoring of the old code)
- Writing Unit tests and integration tests
- Scrum ceremonies participation