Middle/Senior Developer (React.JS)
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
- Expert level React.js along with react functional components and react hooks knowledge
- Multiple years/project experience with react.js
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experienced in testing frameworks like Jest, Enzyme.
- Capable of converting design into rich HTML/CSS
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience developing RESTful services
- Architect/performance minded. Someone who can improve codebase.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Basic understanding of NodeJs
- Great communication skill
- Great debugging skills
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform