Middle QA Manual
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Our team is responsible for the development and support of the Consumption Analytics portal. Our work is primarily is delivering functionality around the public cloud analytics capability in the Consumption Analytics product. The technology used in the service includes Java microservices deployed as Docker containers on AWS. Our team consists of developers and test engineers. We work closely with customer business and engineering teams as well as teams from other GreenLake portals. As Middle Manual QA you will be responsible to deliver quality software and participate in business requirements analysis.
- 2+ years of experience
- Thorough understanding of web development concepts and QA methodologies
- Experience with CI/CD release management, ideally with Jenkins experience
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Extensive experience with multiple software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Evaluating forms and processes for software testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with design and integration of software running on multiple platform types.
- Comfortable and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Experience with Linux
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- Hands-on experience with AWS cloud;
- Ability to write Test scripts (not just run them) against a REST interface, ideally using Postman/Newman
- Works in a Continuous Integration /Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) environment where releases are done multiple times per week.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software quality assurance leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Workstation
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up