Middle QA Engineer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
We are seeking to recruit a Middle QA Engineer to join our Agile engineering team developing web-based solutions for our large customer base and internal projects. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join the technology department of a leading employer and to play a significant role in the development and support of locally developed web-based applications.
- 2+ years of Experience in testing applications
- Test case management tools – TestRail
- Task/bug tracking tools – TFS
- Strong personal motivation to succeed
- Ability to work with minimum direction
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Requirements analysis (creating test design, writing test cases)
- Writing and sharing with clients Test Summary reports
- Functional, UI, regression testing
- Testing on web, Android, IOS platforms
- Direct communication with clients
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up