Middle Python Developer
UK-based start-up SaaS company selling their services to large gambling and betting operators, which they (gaming clients) integrate with websites and mobile apps to offer personalized content to their users. Their main product, Graphyte Recommend, is the only recommendation platform for the iGaming industry.
It uses AI to provide ultra-personalized recommendations for bettors, much the same way Netflix provides entertainment program recommendations to their viewers. Graphyte receives a subscription fee from their clients, who in turn, increase user engagement and retention.
Developing backend for a start-up with a SaaS personalization platform for the betting and gaming industry.
- Python 2/3
- OOP and SOLID principles knowledge;
- Experience of using Test Frameworks – Unit and Performance Testing; Integration, E2E;
- Experience with RESTful web services and 3rd party APIs integrations;
- Experience with Rest API using FastAPI or similar;
- Python 3.6+ features: ayncio, typing, etc
- Web scraping, scrappy, bs4, selenium;
- AWS Serverless stack: Lambda, Kinesis, DynamoDb, SNS, S3, Glue, Athena;
- Docker, ECS or k8s;
- IaC, CloudFormation, CI/CD pipelines;
- Optional, as a plus: NodeJS, ML, GCloud, Bi
- Implement solutions, contribute to technical design;
- Prototyping of new solutions;
- Do bug fix and refactor solutions when needed;
- Follow engineering processes (code review, grooming and etc.);
- Implement unit tests and other automated tests as appropriate;
- Analyse business requirements, transform them into functional/non-functional requirements, provide estimates;
- Identify and communicate required changes to business requirements, working closely with stakeholders and presenting work back;
- Participate in the recruitment process during CV pre-screening and interviews;
- Mentor junior team members and participate in levelling of the team members;
- Escalate to Delivery Manager and Employee Relationship Management team in case of talent loss risks.