Middle Power BI Developer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
- 3+ years experience with Power BI
- Experience with SQL Server, SSIS, Analysis Services
- Understanding ETL processes (Azure Data Factory / SSIS)
- Understanding Azure DataWarehouse (Synapse Analytics & Reporting)
- Understanding with Azure Analysis Services (Tabular, DAX)
- Test driven development
- Banking experience will a plus
As PowerBI developer you will be responsible for data analysis, processing and reporting using Microsoft Azure stack.
The team will be part of a larger team who is working on the development of a portal, which is an omnichannel retail media platform. It enables brands and retailers to engage with the most relevant shoppers and appeal to their individual needs to drive sustainable commercial growth. V1.0 of the portal will enable retailer advertisers (CPGs/Agencies) to book media in the “offsite – Facebook” channel of the client. Our team is participating on the development of phase 1 for store printed point-of-sale channel that will be built as an integrated module within the portal.
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Workstation
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Private Medical Care
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up