Middle Manual QA Engineer
What is the project and why should you care?
We are looking for talented, passionate people to work with a new American client that is developing a unique product – part entertainment TV, part social engagement, part online gaming – all blended into one unique experience.
The high-quality production and unique format- which has received 17 utility patents including Europe, China, the United States, Macau, Australia, Japan, Singapore, and South Korea – is destined to become a disrupter and a great developer opportunity.
Our team is responsible for architecture and developing from scratch all components of the game which include clients for table and remote users, backend services, streaming, and admin interfaces.
The game experience will be unique on the market and there will be challenges that will require passionate, collaborative approaches in order to ensure the product is of the highest quality and that it will delight end users.
You’ll be working in cross-functional, multicultural, and distributed teams which will be using best practices of Agile development.
You would be a great fit for this position if have:
- Experience in Quality Assurance area (2+ years)
- Experience with integration Backend testing
- Experience with web and backend testing;
- Data structure formats (JSON, YAML, XML, HTML)
- Understanding internet protocol stack (HTTP, WebSocket, Socket.IO), proxy servers (HTTP, socks5)
- Good English and good communication skills
- Experience working with serverless stack
- Continuous integration/delivery processes and tools (Jenkins, GoCD, etc.);
- Experience working in cloud infrastructure (AWS would be a plus)
- Version control systems (Git)
- Knowledge of Jira and TestRail
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- Web and backend testing (manual or automation way depends on the situation)
- Applying various Testing Types
- Creating and reviewing Test Design
- Conducting a Demo of the product
- Review automation code of other QAs
- Defects tracking
- Communication with customer