Middle Java Engineer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
You will become part of a mid-sized distributed engineering team that is responsible for preparing infrastructure, designing application architecture, implementing and stabilizing program code, running load tests, optimizing performance, and providing operational support.
- 3+ years hands on experience as Senior Java developer’s role with focus to custom software development projects
- Experience with Configuration/Content Management System of multi-tenant SaaS platform
- Understanding of Node.js is a big plus
- Ability to carry on English communication in emails and chats with customers. Ideal candidate has fluent English to maintain technical calls with the US teammates
- Understanding of fundamental software development lifecycle stages (e.g. requirements, design, development, testing, delivery) and processes
- Develop new application modules
- Maintain 30-40 existing microservices
- Participate in L3 Support activities
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Workstation
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up