It only takes one charismatic speaker and a great audience to make an amazing experience. Yes, ...30 July 2018
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
What impact will you make? The Opportunity
As an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer, you’ll be responsible for developing cutting-edge Adobe AEM solutions. You’ll have the chance to work with some of the best Developers, UX Designers and Strategy thinkers in the business, delivering world-class Adobe solutions for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. For us, developers are not people who are locked in a room to churn out code to match a large paper based specification.
- University degree in IT, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Computer Science, etc. (top of class during studies);
- 2+ years of experience working as Java developer;
- 2+ years of experience working in software development companies;
- Experience working according to Scrum/Agile principles;
- Upper intermediate English (read, write, understand, speak);
- Strong Java EE knowledge;
- Proven commercial experience of developing with Java EE (2+ years solid experience);
- Proven commercial experience of working with both relational and NoSQL databases;
- Proven commercial experience of developing enterprise grade server side software (scalability, performance, enterprise logging, fail over, etc.);
- Experience with web containers (Tomcat, Jetty or similar);
- Experience in consuming and processing multiple data feeds in real time;
- Experience in parsing and transforming large amounts of JSON and XML data;
- Knowledge of Linux operating system (CentOS/Ubuntu).
- Liaise with Business Analysts to interpret business requirements and create high quality agile technical specifications;
- Write product specifications and design documentation for system components. Organise review and/or release of documentation when required;
- Contribute towards estimating and planning the delivery of significant components of Adobe AEM solutions, under the supervision of the technical lead;
- Conform to design and development standards adapted to the project context;
- Develop software components that meet the quality and architectural standards agreed for the team, including the documentation and implementation of unit tests, scripts and test harnesses.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.