All Symphonians are welcomed to have a three-meals lunch right in the office for free. Early birds can treat themselves to a free breakfast.
*This vacancy takes part in “Bali Hunting” Referral Program. For more information about the Referral Program click here.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Our customer is a world-leading supplier of online and in-venue based sports betting and gaming solutions. It is this level of performance, combined with an inherent culture of innovation that has seen the development of the industry’s first omni-channel gaming solution.
Reporting to a Senior Software Developer, the Middle Software Developer will be working alongside other Software Developers, Project Managers, QA/Software Testers, Software Architects in order to shape and implement the technology and product deliverables that will drive forward this strategic initiative.
There will be a mixture of small, but strategically significant projects, and also large scale complex programmes of work, all delivered in an Agile format with direction from Product Management, but with delivery via a tightly contained team focused on quality deliverables across the platform.
- A bachelor’s degree in a traditional science subject, ideally computer science, engineering, or information systems from a well-regarded university
- Experience of UI automated testing tools and techniques;
- Web technologies and internet protocols (SOAP, WS-*, ReST, XML, HTTP, TCP/IP);
- Commercial experience in developing software
- Familiarity developing on Unix/Linux;
- Experience of full stack development including RDBMS;
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated unit testing frameworks (Maven / Jenkins / Artifactory);
- Experience with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) website design;
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, BDD, TDD and/or CI
- Work as part of a self-organising SCRUM team to develop new features and functionality for high volume, large scale betting websites;
- Practice Test-driven development to produce robust, clear, polished, code to a high standard of quality;
- Design solutions that are modular, scalable, extendable and portable;
- Work with customers to extract requirements using BDD
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication