All Symphonians are welcomed to have a three-meals lunch right in the office for free. Early birds can treat themselves to a free breakfast.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- 3+ years of development with OO or Functional languages;
- Professional experience with one or more modern JS frameworks such as: Angular, Node.js, Meteor, React, Backbone;
- Knowledge of SASS/LESS or similar CSS preprocessors;
- Professional experience with HTML & CSS (incl. Bootstrap) and current best practices;
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively;
- Ability to apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges;
- Ability to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients;
- Ability to derive problem space requirements and drive towards design;
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality;
- Post-secondary education in engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Some experience with server-side development in Node.js;
- Experience with packaging and build tools such as: Gulp/Grunt, WebPack, Bower, Yeoman;
- Knowledge of semantic HTML;
- Understanding of browser developer tools;
- Understanding of automated testing frameworks such as Mocha, Jasmine;
- Understanding of automated testing tools such as Selenium;
- Knowledge of BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and Gherkin;
- Knowledge of TDD practices
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication