Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
- An experienced person with on-premise hosting and cloud providers such as AWS.
- To have a solid grasp of networking and security around both data center and cloud-based environments.
- Strives to build and maintain highly available business-critical systems within a microservices environment.
- Has a deep understanding of Linux and is comfortable with scripting.
- Experience with Kubernetes would be considered an asset.
- Endorses Infrastructure as Code, automation and is familiar with Git.
- Is proactive, enthusiastic, and capable of solving complex technical problems in a 24×7 environment.
- Has demonstrated practical experience with technologies such as CDNs, firewalls, load balancers, web servers, docker, messaging systems, orchestration tooling, monitoring, log aggregation.
- Work closely with the development team to build and support various gaming products.
- Endorse a DevOps mentality in getting stuff done.
- Manage automation processes, from provisioning and inception through to day-to-day operations.
- Research, evaluate and implement various technologies to improve our gaming platform efficiency, performance, and availability.
- Work regularly with open source technologies.
- Maintain internal and compliance-related documentation.
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Workstation
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up