Senior Data Engineer
What is the project and why should you care?
We are looking for talented, passionate people to work with a new American client that is developing a unique product – part entertainment TV, part social engagement, part online gaming – all blended into one unique experience.
The high-quality production and unique format- which has received 17 utility patents including Europe, China, the United States, Macau, Australia, Japan, Singapore, and South Korea – is destined to become a disrupter and a great developer opportunity.
Our team is responsible for architecture and developing from scratch the Data Warehouse platform which should be integrated with all products developed by the client.
You would be a great fit for this position if you:
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 4+ years of Python experience
- Experience with Data Warehouse solutions
- Understanding of Data Lake
- Airflow, Redshift, PostgreSQL
Good to have:
- Google Analytics
- Docker, Jenkins
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- Developing from scratch new Data warehouse solution
- Communicating with customer
- Resolving technical problems as they rise
- Bug fixing of newly developed features
- Writing Unit tests and integration tests
- Regular ceremonies participation
- Mentoring more junior colleagues