Our new Business Unit Manager Jesper Moller delivered a training session on how to develop and ...27 May 2016
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
We are interested in hiring Middle C++ Developer for full time work for our Belgian customer – a leading provider of Supply Chain Planning software. Our new team player will be part of a development team working on data visualizations and reporting services. The development work will focus on different domains of software development. There are possibilities to work on server-client oriented development, but also algorithmic code to process data, and interesting ways of visualizing the data.
On top of the responsibilities for you as Software Developer would be taking part in the functional and technical analysis, technical design sessions, development of new user-friendly tools as well as improvement and support of the existing modules. You will have an opportunity to work within Scrum methodology.
Our new team player will be part of a development team working on data visualizations and reporting services. The development work will focus on different domains of software development. There are possibilities to work on server-client oriented development, but also algorithmic code to process data, and interesting ways of visualizing the data.
- Profound knowledge of C++;
- Knowledge of Qt framework with focus on widgets;
- Knowledge and usage of C++ standard library (STL);
- Knowledge and experience with features from C++11/14 standard;
- UML knowledge;
- Master degree in Computer Science;
- Strong intermediate English is a must;
- Self-initiated, motivated and eager to take on new challenges;
- Ability to travel to Western Europe (short business trips).
- Being part of a development team working on data visualizations and reporting services;
- Working in pair with a day-to-day coach as well as with other colleagues;
- Analysis of functional requirements;
- Participation in technical design analysis sessions: working on the new design from scratch, as well as extending the existing modules;
- Writing high-quality code;
- Development tasks in different domains: server-client oriented development, algorithmic code to process data, interesting ways of visualizing the data;
- Code-review phase: fixing the remarks, conducting code reviews for other colleagues;
- Close communication with the team;
- Close communication with customers: with developers, testers, project meneger, architecs, functional product owner;
- Participation in the meetings: planning meeting (every sprint), retrospective (every sprint), daily stand-up meeting, weekly progress meeting (where the developers show a short demo of their weekly progress), analysis sessions (functional and technical) with other colleagues;
- Writing functional and technical documentation;
- Professional development in different domains (technical programming skills, analysis skills, communication, project management in smaller sub-teams, coaching (being a coachee and growing to become a coach for junior colleagues).
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.