We encourage our colleagues to upgrade professional and personal skills by using 40 billable hours for education and advancement.
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
We are interested in hiring Middle C++ Developer for full time work for our Belgian customer – a leading provider of Supply Chain Planning software.
One of the key features of the customer’s platform is the unified in-memory data model. To further improve scalability with respect to big data sets, the customer development teams are adding advanced multi-threading and distributing processing capabilities.
We are looking for developers with a passion for high quality modern C++ code. In this project, you will be responsible for diving into this data model layer for several applications and to make them ready for the future. You will get into contact with various parts of the code base and applications and get a lot of opportunities to learn, improve, and have fun.
You will be also responsible for leading and coordinating the sub-team working on this project in close collaboration with the customer.
- Profound knowledge of C++;
- Knowledge and usage of C++ standard library (STL);
- Knowledge and experience with features from C++11/14 standard;
- Knowledge and usage of Design patterns;
- UML knowledge is a plus;
- Master degree in Computer Science;
- First experience with coaching of junior developers;
- Strong intermediate English is a must;
- Self-initiated, motivated and eager to take on new challenges;
- Ability to travel to Western Europe (frequent business trips).
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.