Middle C++ Developer
What is the project and why should you care?
We are interested in hiring an Intermediate C++ Developer for full-time work for our Belgian customer – OMP – leading software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning.
As a new team player, you will be part of a core team of dedicated experts that is responsible for a fundamental layer of the software suite. In our joint mission to solve challenging problems, we are continuously evolving on the architecture level (service-based architecture, task-based programming,…) and on a technical level (closely following new C++ standards). With your passion for designing and developing frameworks that are generic and of high quality, you will contribute to the further development of our core software modules. Together with the team, you will be part of the entire development lifecycle: technical analysis, implementation, and maintenance.
As a software developer, you will be part of a fast-growing, international software development team, working close together according to the scrum methodology.
You would be an excellent fit for this position if have:
- profound knowledge of C++
- profound knowledge and experience with features from C++11/14/17 standards
- knowledge and usage of Design patterns
- knowledge and usage of C++ standard library (STL)
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science
- strong intermediate English
- UML knowledge is a plus
- self-initiated, motivated, and eager to take on new challenges
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- being part of a development team working on the foundation layer
- participating in functional and technical design analysis sessions
- delivering development tasks that are in the client-server architecture domain
- conducting code reviews for other colleagues
- closely communicating with the team and customers
- participation in the Scrum meetings.