Middle AQA Engineer
What is the project and why should you care?
The client creates a product that helps local bookies grow their businesses and greatly improve players’ experience in betting on sports and casinos. The bookie management software organizes and streamlines an agent’s day-to-day functions, covering over 80 sports leagues to suit any player’s tastes, with in-game and props betting. We now have premium and 3D digital casino games, along with 2 live dealers to keep players entertained at any time, day or night.
Join the team as a Middle AQA Engineer, responsible for implementing systems and procedures to ensure that technical standards are met, identifying the technical problems and getting to the cause of the problem, and proactively recommending solutions that improve the durability and overall performance of the product.
You would be a great fit for this position if you have:
1. Academic Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering or related career.
2. Work Experience:
- 5+ years in software quality activities in work teams under Scrum or Kanban methodology developing projects of at least six months duration
- Additional experience as a full-stack web application developer.
3. Physical Requirements:
- Low physical exertion: the nature of the position requires sitting, with an occasional transfer outside the company.
- Average mental effort: ability to perform analysis, documentation, and personnel management.
4. Skills and Abilities:
- English: Minimum Green (470 – 725) TOEIC Listening & Reading Test
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance.
- Proven mastery of Scrum – Kanban methodology.
- Outstanding level of self-management and self-indiscipline
- Knowledge in the creation and execution of test cases.
- Knowledge in Manual testing.
- Knowledge in Regression, verification, integration, and cross browser testing.
- Knowledge in the software life cycle.
- Methodological and Detail-oriented.
- Strong orientation to the achievement of objectives.
- Analysis and interpretation of requirements.
- Experience in design techniques.
- Knowledge in security and stress testing.
- Knowledge in SQL queries.
- Knowledge in employee management.
- Experience in process planning.
- Mastery of Bitbucket (Branches – Forks – PR Management), Jira, Test Driven Development, Unit Testing and Selenium
- Strong orientation in QA Automation.
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- Support in the realization of controls on the development of the project, general performance tests, integration tests and its implementation in the production environment.
- Identify the technical risks of the project and propose to the Quality Assurance Leader the alternatives to mitigate them.
- Ensure your own technical excellence and that of the team by sharing the techniques, best practices and standards defined by the organization.
- Provide the Quality Assurance Leader with accurate and detailed data and information for the preparation of daily or weekly reports.
- Collaborate and communicate efficiently and effectively with other business areas throughout all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Collaborate with other development partners for problem-solving.
- Work closely with both your Technical Leader and other members of the development team to ensure that objectives are met.
- Implement and propose technological solutions to the assigned projects seeking to maintain cutting-edge technology and maintaining good quality assurance practices.
- Understand the assigned requirements and plan your times appropriately.
- Clearly document each part of the quality assurance, the processes and procedures worked.
- Promote high morale and the spirit of collaboration in the team, especially in times of high pressure and demand for work.
- Keep up with industry trends and technological developments.
- Manage your time and support colleagues in daily work planning tasks.
- Perform other functions related to your work area, which have not been described above, because of unforeseen situations or modifications based on the needs of the company, so an attitude of openness to change is expected.
- Be responsible for analyzing, creating, implementing, and interpreting the test cases for the tasks assigned.
- Report and verify defects with the right tools.