Mid/Senior Mobile Manual QA
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Avaloq is a Swiss company that develops and provides software for core banking. The software system, Avaloq Banking Suite, is used by more than 140 banks worldwide.
Avaloq is a core banking software that has different modules. All modules have a UI so that a user, for instance, a portfolio manager using the wealth advisory module, can access his client data, etc. The purpose of this assignment is they want to expand the functionalities of the platform in the area of client onboarding and client data management.
- Hands-on testing experience in the mobile area
- JIRA and Zephyr knowledge is a plus
- Banking know-how
- Proactive personality
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, supporting delivery and the testing practice
- English B1
- Good communication skills
- Refine and work on the implementation of test strategy
- Help the team to extend existing test cases (and needed test data)
- Work on test automation
- Run manual test ad-hoc for bug fixes and releases
- Generate (or help to generate) QA reports
- Documentation: How to test, how to use tools, etc.
- Be part of the team, participate in scrum ceremonies and ensure QA readiness of work items
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up