Mid/Senior C++ Developer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
We are interested in hiring a Mid/Senior C++ Developer for full time work for our Belgian customer – OMP – a leading software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning. The main mission of the company is to optimize the customer’s supply chain. OMP supplies its customers with reliable Supply Chain planning software that keeps production and logistics environments running smoothly. The software products are designed to improve the operational efficiency of the customer’s supply chain by implementing the best practices of Integrated Business Planning and innovative Advanced Planning Systems.
As a new team player, you will be part of a core team of dedicated experts that is responsible for a fundamental layer of the software suite. In our joined mission to solve challenging problems, we are continuously evolving on the architecture level (service-based architecture, task-based programming etc) and on a technical level (closely following new C++ standards). With your passion for designing and developing frameworks that are generic and of high-quality, you will contribute to the further development of our core software modules. Together with the team, you will be part of the entire development lifecycle: technical analysis, implementation, and maintenance.
- profound knowledge of C++
- knowledge and experience with features from C++11/14 standards
- knowledge and usage of C++ standard library (STL)
- knowledge and usage of Design patterns
- knowledge of C++17 is a plus
- Master degree in Computer Science
- strong intermediate English
- coaching experience is a plus
- UML knowledge is a plus
- self-initiated, motivated, and eager to take on new challenges
As a software developer, you will be part of a fast-growing, international software development team, working close together according to the scrum methodology. Here is a more detailed list of responsibilities for a Mid/Senior tools and frameworks developer:
- being part of a development team working on the foundation layer
- coaching more junior colleagues
- conducting functional and technical design analysis sessions
- delivering development tasks that are in client-server architecture domain
- conducting code reviews for other colleagues
- close communication with the team and customers
- participation in the Scrum meetings
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Great international work environment;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 Vacation Days;
- Corporate Doctor;
- See BENEFITS section for the full line-up.