A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- 1-2 years of working experience in related field;
- Intermediate English or higher;
- Portfolio of previous works that displays an ability to turn an idea into a visual piece;
- Proven skills in print design, layout, and typography;
- Full understanding of the entire Adobe Creative Suite(Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator);
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Artwork creation: brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing collateral;
- Preparing artwork for print where necessary;
- Provide general support to marketing staff;
- Create designs for marketing campaigns;
- Own the brand guidelines and assist the team in creating new assets and maintaining consistency;
- Coordination with outside vendors
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.