Manual QA Engineer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
NEOPLM is a Process and Product Lifecycle Management provider to Life Science companies, whose agility and efficiency are constrained by a highly regulated, unstructured, and fragmented knowledge pathway from R&D to Manufacturing to Customer. The product suite substantially reduces compliance risk and product cost by enabling the transformation to a modular, process design-centric structure that spans the entire product lifecycle, empowering knowledge-driven innovation across all core business functions.
- 6-12 months of experience;
- Good level of English (at least Upper-intermediate strong);
- Good communication skills;
- Understanding of SDLC, Agile, and QA processes and techniques;
- Willingness to work in a team and follow/maintain established processes;
- Chemical and/or biological background is a big plus;
- Experience in working with documentation or creating user guides is a big plus.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 vacation days;
- Corporate Doctor;
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up.